Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Dark Knight – The Best Joker quotes

“The only sensible way to live your life is without rules. And tonight, you’re gonna break your one rule.”
“You know, you remind me of my father. I hated my father.”
“Let’s not blow things out of proportion”
“Freak? Why don’t we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches, hmm? And then we’ll see how loyal a hungry dog really is! It’s not about money, it’s about sending a message.”
“I believe… whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you… stranger.”
“It’s all part of the plan.”
“Let’s put a smile on that face!”
“This city deserves a better class of criminal and I’m gonna give it to them.”
“Introduce a little anarchy…upset the established order…and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos.”
“One thing I’ve learned is if you’re good at something, never do it for free.”
“I’m gonna make this pencil disappear.”
“Why so serious?”








No comments:

Post a Comment