Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lara: Clarkey still my mate

[caption id="attachment_256" align="alignnone" width="650" caption="A file photo of Lara Bingle and Michael Clarke during their relationship. Picture: Chris Pavlich"]lara-bingle-michael-clarke[/caption]

IT may have been one of the more headline-grabbing splits but Lara Bingle says she and ex fiance Michael Clarke are still close and now talk regularly.

"We talk a lot ... he was a massive part of my life," Bingle said, adding she was keeping an eye on Clarke's progress in South Africa where Australia begins a Test series today, The Daily Telegraph reported.


"I don't follow cricket all the time but since he has been captain I am his No.1 supporter."

Bingle - who is yet to meet Clarke's new flame Kyly Boldy - is now single after a brief romance with English rugby player Danny Cipriani.

"And I'm not looking. Not at all. I find that when you start looking you never find anyone."


 

Bingle is bound for the US on Saturday in a bid to crack the international modelling scene.

"There's nothing I can really talk about yet but I know I just have to spend more time there."

No comments:

Post a Comment